Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant
Stem Cell FUE is that the latest hair transplantation technique that’s faster and effective than the standard FUT and FUE hair transplant strategies. Both surgeons and patients have rated it as the most effective hair restoration technique thus far. The technique uses an machine-driven tool for gather donor hairs. This tool works just like the punch machine used for manual FUE, but at a quicker speed and with a lot of preciseness and accuracy. If you are conjointly going to bear somatic cell FUE hair transplant, here is a detailed guide to the procedure.
Are you a Candidate?
Anybody bothered by hair thinning or alopecia (Baldness), and seeking the fastest hair restoration technique will profit from somatic cell FUE Hair Transplant. However, like other hair transplantation techniques, Direct Automated FUE conjointly has bound pre-requisites that you have to be compelled to fulfill if you wish to learn from this latest hair restoration methodology.
- FUE aims at transplanting most variety of hair follicles in minimum attainable time. Therefore, it is important that you just have sufficient donor hair offer. Even if you don’t have enough healthy hair on scalp, stem cell FUE can harvest hair from your body – chest, legs or back.
- People with tight scalp are not thought-about ideal candidates for ancient strip methodology transplant. Such patients can profit from either of manual FUE and somatic cell FUE.
- To benefit from hair transplant surgery, you must be a minimum of twenty five years recent.
- Like other hair transplant techniques, an ideal candidate for Direct machine-driven FUE is that the one whose hair loss has matured and isn’t progressing any longer.
- People seeking Facial hair transplant can conjointly get pleasure from this latest hair restoration technique.
Stem Cell FUE Goals
Stem Cell FUE aims at:
- Helping you get the desired hair density
- Providing you a lush head of hair with 100% preciseness and accuracy
- Giving you the best results with negligible downtime and minimum recovery amount
- Transplanting maximum numbers of grafts in a single session (3500 to 4000 grafts)
Stem Cell FUE Techniques
There are varied vesicle Unit Extraction Techniques out there to facilitate you regain lost hair in an exceedingly minimally invasive manner. These include:
- Manual FUE
- Neograft FUE
- Motorized FUE
- ARTAS or Robotic FUE
Preparing well for a surgery is crucial to get the foremost out of it, and the same goes for somatic cell FUE Hair Transplant. Follow the tips below to create sure your surgery may be a success:
- All blood thinners, including salicylate and NSAID, should be avoided for at least fortnight before and once the surgery
- Refrain from smoking during the last three 3 week previous to your hair transplant
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeinated beverages for at least every week before the surgery
- Fill all the prescription and get tests done and reports submitted with the clinic well beforehand
Stem Cell FUE Procedure
Following steps are concerned in a somatic cell FUE Hair Transplant surgery:
- Step 1 – The doc can begin with shaving and marking the donor space. Your hairline will conjointly be designed before beginning the surgery
- Step 2 – once marking the donor space, local physiological state is run to create the graft extraction method nearly painless
- Step 3 – Once the donor space has been numbed, the surgeon yield to vesicle unit extraction part. Using the machine-driven punch tool the doc keeps on extracting the follicles at the quickest attainable speed and one of the support workers members collects these grafts and hands them over to the technical workers for trimming.
- Step 4 – The technical workers then fastidiously trims these vesicle units underneath a stereo magnifier to acquire grafts of desired size.
- Step 5 – once a short lunch break the doc resumes the surgery by administering local anaesthesia to the recipient space. This is to create site preparation and transplantation part painless.
- Step 6 – The doc then makes little incisions at the recipient space, keeping in mind your aesthetic goals and the direction of your existing hair.
- Step 7 – Once done with website preparation, the surgeon fastidiously inserts the extracted grafts into these little incisions to complete the surgery
Stem Cell FUE Recovery
Follow these post-op instructions for a fast and quiet recovery:
- Do not was your head for 24 hours
- Do not take blood thinners for a couple of weeks following the transplant
- Do not touch your scalp for the initial fortnight
- Do not scratch or pick at the scab
- Do not smoke or drink for a couple of weeks following somatic cell FUE Transplant
- Do not expose your scalp to direct sunlight for a month or thus
- Do not massage the scalp for 10 days once the surgery
Stem Cell FUE Benefits
Following are the options that create Stem Cell FUE a stand go in the sphere of surgical hair restoration:
- It allows graft extraction at the quickest speed with 100% preciseness and accuracy
- This technique has minimum graft damage rate
- Chances of shock loss are minimum in case of somatic cell FUE
- It is the only technique that permits hair regeneration at the donor area
- More than 50 p.c hairs regenerate and grow at donor website at intervals three months