In order to respond to this limitation, a new technique is called the FUE ( Follicular Unit Extraction ). This technique consists of removing the follicles one by one with a very precise circular scalpel. This type of successful surgery is possible through Hair transplant in Pakistan.
The technique of extracting follicular units has several advantages:
- There is no limitation in the number of follicles as a function of the size of the flap. There is no retail.
- It does not leave marks or scars visible in the extraction zone.
- It can in theory withdraw itself from those of any part of the body.
- The number of hairs transplanted is much higher, reaching 2000-3000 hairs per session.
There are other baldness treatment techniques that are more into disuse.It has the defect of the scars very visible and the growth of the hair has an unnatural direction. Another problem may be the loss of the flap which leaves us with areas of very extensive alopecia.
Grafting implants give a good density to the hair but leave the hair with artificial air type doll hair.The expanders consist of placing a balloon under the scalp and failing repeatedly until you get an excess of skin that will allow to dry out the bald area. It has had little acceptance by the social incapacitation that causes during several weeks.
The most commonly used technique today is the FUE capillary microimplant technique and has multiple advantages:
- Allows to transplant a large number of hairs.
2. It leaves no scars.
3. The final aspect is totally natural.
4. It is not painful.
5. Recovery is faster.
The surgery takes longer.
- What are the guarantees about the result?
In medicine, there are no absolute guarantees of anything, what should be guaranteed is the work of the professionals who form the surgical team. If the result is not the expected it can always be repeated.
- How many sessions do you need to have a good result?
It depends on the case, but in principle, one must do between 1 and 3 sessions.
One of the best possible treatment is possible in the Islamabad Hair transplant centers.